So I thought I´d write just a little bit so you know where I am getting transferred... It was kind of crazy.
Elder Gurrolla, one of the assistants, got sick so my companion and he went to the house to rest and Elder Tipton and I stayed to finish some stuff in the office. Elder Tipton was just putting the finishing touches on transfers, making sure all the districts had district leaders and just final details. President called and said he was done and they were good to submit and send off to the missionaries. I was in a different area with a different missionary, where I had been since they started working on changes. Then President said he was going to do one last change so Elder Tipton refreshed it and then just looked over at me and I looked over at the transfer board and I got moved to a different area haha. So... I´m going to Zona Chairel, Aeropuerto Ward. I will be a zone leader again and we are opening the area... And my companion is Elder Tipton! Haha we were both super shocked, but we are pumped. The zone is kind of struggling a bit so we are already planning what we are going to do to help it out... It´s going to be a fun change! We get along really well and are pumped to get out of the offices and back in the field! I´ll write more next week! Love ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment