Sounds like you are having a great time! What a coincidence. You´re going to Italy and today in the temple I did work for someone from Italy :p I love being in the offices because I see the temple every day and on P Day we can go :D It was a great experience today!
Another great experience I had this week was on Sunday. I don't know if you have heard, I forgot to tell you (I kinda assumed it would be well known but I forgot you don't live in Mexico so probably not) But the Mexico City temple was rededicated last Sunday. The cool part was that they transmitted the broadcast to all the stake centers in Mexico! So we got to go to 2 of the 3 sessions. It was a great experience to participate in the dedication of the temple. President Eyring and Elder Holland were there and there were several great messages! One of the presidency of the area in Mexico, Elder Pieper, talked about how the temple and sacrifice are linked and how the house of the lord is a house of sacrifice, and that sacrifice is not an event but a process of our whole lives and in every moment. Elder Holland talked about how the re dedication of the temple isn't just a re dedication of the temple, but a re dedication and re-comittment of ourselves and as a people. I loved that part. Later he talked about the promise of Malachi about the hearts of the children turning to their fathers and the fathers to the children, and the difference of the scripture in Malachi to what Moroni told Joseph smith when he appeared and how we will remember the promises made to our fathers and that we all promised our forefathers and ancestors that we would do their temple work for them in the pre earth life! Cool! He also talked about the importance of Elijah and how he brought the sealing power to seal ALL of the ordinances and if he hadn't come, nothing we do on this earth would be valid. That's why the Jews so anxiously wait Elias and leave the door open and an empty seat at the table at Easter. And lots of other awesome stuff!
Well I don't really have lots to say. I like being in the offices and things are going great! Love you lots! Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment