Image

Image

Monday, July 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday mom!! Thanks for everything you do for me :) I love you lots and I am so thankful that I have a mom like you :) I know I have been a punk lots of time and have probably given you more problems than I know, I love you and appreciate everything you have taught me.

So this week was transfers and..... I am staying :) haha I was scared for a minute that I was going to get transferred AGAIN. but nope, I will be here one more transfer. This is Elder Camerenas second to last transfer so I am pretty sure it will be his last area. Elder Forbes is on his way home right now. Elder Flores is going to be assistant one more change. It will be his fourth change there! I guess president wanted him to stay because pres still doesn't know the mission and the missionaries super well. I feel bad for him because he only has two transfers left and so he will just have one to be in the field. Normally the assistants last 3 transfers. One of my best friends in the mission, Elder Tueller, who has one change less than me, got transferred out of our zone :( He was here when i got here to Flores the first time and his comp was my district leader so we talked a lot and got to be really good friends and when I got back he was district leader so we talked a lot too and he is just a great guy. Unfortunately he has a girl waiting for him and its pretty certain that they get married soon. Otherwise we would be roommates when we get back. But hey maybe his girlfriend has some pretty friends ;) With Elder Forbes going home this transfer I (against my will) started thinking about whats gonna happen when I get back and getting married and finding a job and going to school and everything. But that scares me so I'm gonna not think about that anymore haha. 

We had a kinda lame week this week. On Monday I had to go to Tampico AGAIN to put fingerprints for my visa and I stayed there and got here Tuesday night so we didn't work in our area at all Monday or Tuesday because Elder Forbes went to the temple and Elder Camarena went with another elder here in Victoria. And then on Saturday we could hardly work because we were doing all kinds of crazy stuff like cleaning checks on houses and packing Elder Forbes bags. So we only worked like 3 or 4 days. :( But this transfer should be much much better because we are no longer in a trio and we are healthy and we are ready to work hard. I am excited :) Its hard to have progressing investigators when we don't work half the week :/ But this change will be much better. 

I loved my first change as zone leader and look forward to learning lots this change. Happy birthday and tell Tate happy birthday and give him a big hug! Love you lots!

Elder Skalla

PS  Bimbo is a company. They make like bread and sweets and stuff and its one of the biggest companies here in Mexico. Coke, Lala, and Bimbo haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment