Image

Image

Monday, April 27, 2015

Transfers and District Leader Plus PICTURES!!!



Soooo I'm being transferred again! They are going to close Flores B so its just going to be one area for the whole ward. It makes sense because there haven't been any baptisms in a year and a half and there are only 3 active families but I'm bummed because I feel like All the work my companion and I did in this past transfer will go down the drain. We were just starting to have lots of success!  I loved my time in Victoria. Now I am in Miramar Ward Bosque Stake. Its like just outside of Tampico in a town called Altamira. My companion is Elder Camelo and he is from Hawaii. He just finished his training. Actually his trainer was Elder Merling. Well, for the first change. He had 2 trainers. He struggles with the language a bit but he seems like a great kid, a bit timid.

Haha yah I'm glad you liked the pics. I haven taken many because I honestly don't like taking my camera out.
Thanks for sending my package. I am closer to Tampico now so I will get it sooner. Man you have been sick forever! I'M sure you have already gotten a blessing... you will be in my prayers :)

Brad hasn't written anything about his plans... Sounds like you had a good lesson! I will try to read it! I will have to teach district meeting this transfer and its pretty nerve wracking teaching elders too! Well see how it all goes...
Mothers day... Man I forgot about that haha. ummmm Well our church here starts at 10:00 and we get out at 1:00... so like 1:30 I can call. Right now its 5:30 here. It does feel like it has gone way fast since Christmas. I do not like thinking about time haha.
I am very excited for the babies! Honestly I almost didn't realize because I was just kinda responding quick to everyone and just saw pics of Tate and Adalynn but then I saw the ultrasounds and I was like WHAT!?? No way haha. They will be a good age when I get home. I'm excited! How long till we know if boy or girl??

Kelsie told me she is in Georgia as an English missionary? What happened there?

Well this last week in Victoria was good. We were seeing the fruits of our efforts. It was a hard area but honestly I loved it and the members and well I know I will love my new area too. Its hard to just be in an area for 1 change because you just start gutting working really well and BOOM you leave haha. But I got some good news from Panuco that our investigator Blanca got baptized 6 days after I left! After 2 years going to church she FINALLY got baptized :D And Itzel in Villa Cuahutemoc got baptized too along with her sister! I am happy to hear all that news :D

I don't have much to say this week because my mind is kinda a blur and I am tired haha next week I will tell you all about my new area.

I love you lots and can't wait to talk to you on Sunday. 
Love you!

Elder Skalla




Elder Skalla with the Ward Mission Leader in Ciudad Victoria



Elder Durrant and Elder Skalla

Torta's!!!







Transfers







No comments:

Post a Comment