I had 40 emails to read and respond to and I left yours for last haha. I don't have any time to write but I love you lots! I cant believe I am 20 either... I feel old :( We are going to the new Little Caesars that opened up with the zone leaders and our ward mission leader to celebrate. Elder Amador, our ZL had his birthday yesterday. And our Mission leader is 22 haha so we get along well.
love you lots!
Elder Skalla
From Mom: Thanks to all of you who wrote to Ryan today! I am sure that made his day! I told him not to write to me cause I knew he wouldn't have time. I hope some of you got a response back and I am sorry if you didn't! He has limited time on the computer and reading 40 emails takes a long time!
No comments:
Post a Comment