My eyes are fine I just take them (contacts) out sometimes and use my glasses to give them a rest because "I only get one pair of eyes" lol :p. We have something called Soriana here that is like a Walmart. It isn't in our area but there isn't anything in our area so we can go to the area purification to buy. That's where Elder Flores started his mission. That's where the church building is and everything. You can check the lds.org map and see all that.
Its interesting having an American companion haha especially because we don't speak English together. But Elder Durrant is a great kid and I love working with him. He struggles a bit with the Spanish but he is getting better.
We are in the process of finding right now in the area. We don't have many investigators and there aren't many families we know either. So we are looking a lot haha. But We are having some success and the secretary is going to get me a list of members and we are gonna search out less actives like we did in Pueblo Viejo. This whole week we have been looking for former investigators and haven't found hardly anyone through that source so we are trying to find a better way to find haha. We do a lot of walking for right now.... But we will see what we can do this week.
I wasted too much time reading a bunch of emails because I'm too cheap to print things haha. But yes the orange house is ours. And there are tons of shoes on the telephone wires always but I just saw a bunch all in one spot and thought I would send it to you haha.
Sounds like the Nicaragua thing wasn't up to expectations. That's the feeling I got too when i saw the pics and heard the stories. Sounds like all fun!
I am excited for Chandler!
I can't think of anything I need for my birthday honestly, but If you haven't sent it yet it wont get here before my birthday because it has to get here before the beginning of the month because packages only get to Victoria once a month. Sorry! ummmm I don't have time anymore but if I think of something I will send a picture.
OH and how is Delilah (his Forerunner). I keep forgetting to ask! Send me a picture lol
Love you!
Elder Skalla
That's a lot of PIZZA!!!
Crammed in a car heading to Ciudad Victoria
Elder Durrant from Kuna, Idaho
Ryan's house
No comments:
Post a Comment