Image

Image

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Questions Answered!!

What things have you eaten?  
Yesterday a member invited us over to eat their pig that they killed for their anniversary--20 years, but they aren't even really married haha... we are working on that.Mole sometimesLots of tortas!Lots of tortillas... its like edible silverware here.lots of meat with potato chunks and rice and beansTacos are always a treat (REAL tacos... we will do it when I come home!)
Quesadillas
Fried fish and the Oyster's below






Do you eat at members homes mostly or on your own?
Monday we eat on our own

Tuesday with a recent convert family
Wednesday either the 2nd counselor gives us money or a sister brings food to our house
Thursday with the family of Mari and Leo
Friday with the family of the 1st counselor
Saturday with one of 2 less active families (it changes every other week between the 2)
Sunday with the bishop

Is there fast food or places with things you like?  
There isn't fast food haha... I'm just in a little town haha I don't really know how to explain it and I don't think google has street view but there isn't fast food. IN Tampico there is Carl's Jr., Little Caesars, KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King and McDonald's but we can't go there because we can't leave the area and we pass KFC every Wednesday on the way to district meeting but we can't stop and eat because we have to go direct to our areas.


Are you losing weight??   Staying healthy?
Not sure about the weight... maybe, I am exercising and trying to get rid of my gut haha so maybe...
I think I'm staying healthy... I haven't had any problems...

Thanks for the package!
No letters yet
No regrets on the piano haha :p I know enough to learn a few hymns! Maybe for Christmas you can send a simplified him book?


No comments:

Post a Comment