Thanks for the package! It was perfect! One thing about the clippers though... The instructions say there should be 3 attachment heads and there are only 2 and the two I have are extremely short and a bit long and the one in between didn't come... It should work but if you find the other one, send it at Christmas :) The temple pictures are PERFECT! Ill probably have you send me more of those. Elder Flores was also very grateful for the ruler and colored pencils and the temple pictures. His family doesn't send packages so he was very grateful. The watch is perfect too. And I loved the pictures! And the Book of Mormon and the Institute manual too! and the EFY CD! It got here way quick! I hope they don't charge you any more because 63 dollars is ridiculous! I'm pretty sure everything made it here okay... There weren't any nutty bars or anything and I expected there to be a note inside or something but there wasn't. But I loved it :) (there was but apparently someone took them out!!)
Elder Skalla
I'm glad you are enjoying the random pictures every once in a while haha. Ya RC is recent convert. Ismael is a 18 y.o. that was baptized my first transfer by the other missionaries in the ward and now he is preparing to serve a mission and comes with us tons on visits. He's awesome (And he makes really good tortas!)
This week was a pretty normal week (maybe my standard of normal has changed a bit haha) We had our last meeting of new missionaries on Thursday. I got to see Elder Hyde and Elder Merling and they are doing great! On Saturday our investigator Norma was interviewed and she is going to be baptized this Saturday! She is an investigator that the missionaries in the other area had found the first week of my first transfer here but she hadn't progressed or gone to church, but we started teaching her this transfer and she hasn't missed a Sunday yet! She is gold! Her son is a member which is a big help. She has been looking for the right church for a really long time and ha been baptized 3 times in other churches but she said she was tired of looking and that's when we found her. She says that she knows that this time she wont just be taking a bath haha and yesterday in church she bore her testimony to another one of our investigators that was struggling a bit in gospel principles yesterday and it was way cool. She is going to be a real good solid member! I will send pics Saturday.
Nothing new has really happened... We had 6 investigators in church yesterday and they have lots of potential! This week is my last with Elder Flores more than likely. We are both nervous to find out who will be our new companions because we have been working so well together and having lots of success. Apparently we have good numbers, but I have no idea because this is my first area, but we will see what happens when Elder Flores is gone haha.
Sounds like everything is good there in Colorado. Dad didn't email me so I don't know if the Broncos won or not. Tell him to email me in the next 20 minutes!
Love you!
Elder Skalla
This is Ismael making Tortas! They look yummy!
This is the group that went out the same time as Ryan did. This is at a training meeting. Ryan really is tall in Mexico!!
No comments:
Post a Comment