Image

Image

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Quiet Week...finally!

Hello!

Haha you all had a crazy week this week and I wasn't busy for once! Weird... But ya honestly it was just a quiet week... I didn't have a whole lot to do but my companion still learning and its the end of the month so he has to put all of the accounts in 0 and account for all the transactions and stuff so he is super busy and there isn't a whole lot I can do to help so It has been a boring, quiet week. On Tuesday we got to teach our investigator Edgar which was super cool. He is learning really well and I'm sure he will be baptized. Keep him in your prayers! I'm really liking being in our new area. We live with the assistants now, so we are right in front of the temple and half a block from the offices which is super nice. Its fun living with them. We are looking for a new house that is a little bigger so that other missionaries can stay in our house too when they come to Tampico. We found a good one yesterday so we are hoping we can move in early next week. I'm sure you had a crazy fun week with Tate! He just looks like an all boy, all play kind of kid haha. I'm excited to play with him. I was looking at pictures of how he was when I left. Just a little bald butter ball! And now he's all grown up and big. Luckily there will be 2 little, bald butter balls when I get back! Time is going by way too fast. My sister missionary friends that went in around the same time as me are getting home soon. Lauren Best gets home in like a month. I think Logan and Susan are gonna go out to pick her up. The good thing Is I still have a ways to go :) But I cant help but start thinking about what I have to do when I get back. I looked in a little bit to BYU and when I need to start registering and EFY counselor stuff and a bit of working in the MTC and if I can make it in getting home early May. We need to start doing that quick if I want to apply to BYU...

The only interesting thing that happened was my little mini vacation on Thursday. A new elder had to go home for some back problems so he and his companion came to Tampico and after the missionary left for home, his companion was left without a companion, but the assistants found a companionship to put him in until a new missionary form Ecuador that was waiting on his visa gets here in a week and a half. BUT the missionary didn't have his clothes, so I went back to his area like an hour and a half away in a bus to go get his clothes with him haha. Its a little tiny town called Ebano that's close to Panuco. Its the same zone. So that was interesting haha. But other than that nothing super crazy has happened. Things are all pretty normal. 

I have just been anxious to see the pics of the baby! On the 20th I had to get on my personal email to check something an elder had sent me and I saw your email there saying she was born but I had to resist the temptation to open it until today haha. But she is super cute and I hope you feed her lots so she is nice and chubby when I get home haha. Sorry for the boring letter... Love you!

Elder Skalla

PS: I sent pictures. The flag is a giant flag we saw in some super tiny town on the way to Ebano. The other one is Elder Tipton sleeping in the office last night. Elder Zufelt had to put all of the accounts in zero because its the end of the month and it was due last night so we were here late haha.





No comments:

Post a Comment