Actually I hardly ever see Sister Ramirez so I don't know if that would be the best way to get information to me. Honestly just send it to me and I will wait til Saturday. The time goes by so fast I wont even notice. Don't worry! Its going to be a little weird but I think it was probably weirder for Brad. At least I know now how it is to have nieces and nephews, Brad didn't have a clue haha. It ll still be weird though.
Yay for switching to Verizon haha. Do you really like it better? Man I cant imagine not having unlimited data... for the same reason as Brad haha my music! I don't want to leave sprint! Haha and its weird seeing iPhone 6... Didn't even know that existed. Its weird how much I don't know.
Haha I´m glad you liked the pictures. We had a pretty good time. I also really liked Elder Holland's talk. I actually did get to watch that session in English because Elder Tipton and I stayed in the offices waiting for our food haha. It made me think "I am positive that my mom is in tears right now, and also my two pregnant sisters" haha. I liked the part when he said "You are doing better than you think you are!". You are and you did! I wouldn't have asked for any other mom. (insert mom tears here )
I also noted the theme of encouragement and hope. I really really loved Pres. Uchtdorf's first talk. I couldnt really get into it a whole lot because I had to watch in Spanish and even though I understand everything, its harder and not the same. So I wrote down talks that called my attention most and am studying them.
-Pres. Uchtdorf
-Larry R. Lawrence
-James B. Martino
-Allen D. Haynie
-Kim B. Clark
-Quentin L. Cook
-Devin G. Durrant
And lots more! I already downloaded the audio of the first session and have started listening in moments of free time in the offices haha.
This week has been kinda crazy because we have been trying to find a house because the one we thought we had fell through and on top of all that all the missionaries who are leaving had to come to the temple and several other things and we always had people in our house and in the office and it was all a crazy mess haha. But it was fun too. Elder Flores goes home this transfer, which is going to be a sad goodbye. And its not like Ecuador is very close to go visit. I will get to take him to the airport Monday morning. That's gonna be weird...
Love you lots and I appreciate all the love and support you give me :) It helps a lot. I know you are praying for me and I am very grateful for that :) Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment