Image

Image

Friday, June 12, 2015

You are not going to believe this!!

Hey mom and everyone!
So you aren't going to believe this (I still don't really believe it) BUT I got transferred AGAIN! Elder Camelo is going to stay in Miramar and I am leaving. But that's not the craziest part... I'm going to be zone leader! I am super nervous... I didn't sleep well last night haha. BUT that's still not the craziest part! I am going back to Victoria in the SAME WARD that I was in LAST TRANSFER! Can you believe that??? And even crazier I am in a trio with Elder Forbes (My zone leader here in Victoria) and Elder Camarena. Elder Forbes is from Arizona and Elder Camarena is from Mexico. We don't know why we are in a trio but they told us that we are all zone leaders... I am thinking it's just temporary, but who knows... The weird thing too is that we are going to live in the same house I lived in before. It is more central in the area and bigger, so it will be better but still really wierd! I am here already and I can't really believe it honestly haha. That's why it took so long to write haha sorry. But its gonna be interesting seeing all the members again and all that. Our Ward Mission Leader picked us up from the bus station and was excited to see me haha. But I am excited to be here again, even though I will really miss Miramar... Ester, Maria de Lourdes, Juan de los Reyes, Erik y Sonia, and Aldigunda y Musio are all going to be baptized and I wont be there! But I Made Elder Camelo promise to send me the pictures. We had lots of success there in Miramar and I was shocked to be leaving but I am excited to be here in Flores again. I am nervous about being Zone Leader but my companions have both been zone leaders before so they can show me how its done.  I will let you know how everything goes next week! I am excited to here about the baby! I kinda hope its a boy too... Tate would be a good big brother. And Addie needs a brother too to protect her from all her boyfriends! Crazy that Brittany is getting married, but the kid seems like a nice guy from the picture... and Brittany looks a lot older.
Well I don't have any cool stories to tell this week... the most exciting thing was cambios... I sent you a few pics. I saw Elder Lopez this morning! He is doing well and has grown a lot. It was good to see him because I hadn't seen him since he finished his training. I also saw Elder Arvizu. He is gonna be district leader again in Anahuac, which is the same district as Villa Cuahutemoc my first area.
The time is going by way too fast but I love being a missionary. It is the hardest thing I have ever done and I am probably not the best missionary I should be but I am learning more than I have ever learned and I am learning to know and love the Savior. Thank you for everything you have done for me. At some points in the mission I have felt like a parent with a rebel child and have felt bad for several things I used to do at home haha. Sorry for being such a pain in the butt! I love you lots! Thanks for writing!
Love,
Elder Skalla




No comments:

Post a Comment