Sounds like you had a busy week! Us too haha. We had zone conference on Tuesday which was great. It was presidents last zone conference and it was sad to say goodbye but it was a good sendoff. I will see them again this Friday for the leadership council just a few days before they leave. Its going to be really weird having a new president! There are all kinds of rumors flying around about President Ramirez but who knows which are true and which aren't. We will just have to wait till he gets here to see. I sent the pics that we took at zone conference.
Yesterday we had an activity in the ward and watched meet the mormons... the hope was that people would invite friends but... nope haha. But president said that the first time is so that the members can go and realize that it is a good movie that will help their friends and then the second time around they will invite people haha. So we are planning the next activity.
Unfortunately we don't have any progressing investigators right now :/ we are kinda in a searching stage which is going well but its tough. Our area is a bit giant and we walk a lot haha but its fun. My companions are great and we get along really well. Elder Forbes goes home this transfer so we are helping him not be trunky haha.
That's nice that you could go and see papas grave for fathers day. And good to ear that Marissa is all ready to go out to the mtc! I'm proud of her! I am excited to hear how she does!
I am excited to hear about Jenn's baby, too! Sorry kind of a boring letter but nothing super crazy happened this week...
I went on divisions to barrio Libertad which was fun. Except the part when I almost stepped on a snake and got freaked out haha. It was funny though. And then the next day we were walking down the street and all of a sudden I see a huge black dog out of the corned of my eye and then all the sudden its jumping up on me haha. Luckily it didn't touch me and ran away but it was scary. Looked more like a bear. So there were lots of animals trying to kill us this week haha.
I like being zone leader and I am learning a bunch.
Love you!
Elder Skalla
PS I am studying the attributes of Christ... so if you have like a favorite talk or something I would love to read it :) Thanks!
The Victoria Zone
Elder Skalla with President and Sister Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment