I know you too well haha. I definitely could see the smile on your face and maybe even the tear in your eye when I sent those pics. I hope you liked them. Also I could here your voice saying Why aren't you sending pictures of YOU! so I took one with those kids haha. There honestly isn't much to take pictures of here... I will try to take more but idk what you want pictures of...
Don't worry I'm getting a haircut today! I have been looking for somewhere to buy clippers to cut my own hair but I don't know where I can buy them. If I find some should I buy them on the CC? Maybe walmart or somewhere, but we don't have walmart in our area and I don't know when we can go there. This Thursday is a meeting in Tampico with all of my generation so I will get to see Elder Hyde and Elder Merling which is exciting. We MIGHT be able to go to walmart then. I wouldn't send a gift card because I don't know when we will ever be there and it just makes more sense just to use the credit card I already have, no? I honestly cant think of anything I need or want that you can send. A water cooler is probably at the top of the list of things I want haha but that's not something you can send me lol. The assistants are the only missionaries that have one... spoiled lol. Just send me stuff you think I would like because literally I can't think of anything practical that I want. Maybe more handkerchiefs for the sweat... no clue!
Question about my contacts... Did my prescription flip flop? I have two boxes, 1 left 1 right, that have one prescription, and the rest of my boxes have an opposite prescription. I'm confused and don't know which ones I should wear in which eye...
I feel so tall here its ridiculous! I try not to slouch but everything is so short and low its impossible haha. In the pics I felt like if I didn't slouch my head wouldn't make it in the picture haha. I don't have any good stories this week... sorry. I taught my companion how to say squirrel witch was really funny haha. A few of the other elders in our district tried it too. Its impossible for them to figure out how to say it and it's so funny.
okay I don't have anything else to say so I'll answer your questions now, but I'm going to send this one so you can answer my questions before next week...
Do you write from an internet cafe?
Yes. They're called Cibers (Sea Bear)
Do you have to pay?
10 pesos an hour
Are you able to print stuff if I send you articles to read or stuff like that?
Yah its just a few pesos which is fine. I have plenty of money
Where do you do laundry?
We have a washing machine in our house, and we hang dry everything
How are your feet and shoes?
Smelly and fine
How is the food?
Smelly and fine
haha no just kidding its pretty good usually. I guess theres some myth that missionaries are capable of eating 5 times the amount of normal people and everyone just gives you so much food its awful. most of the time they ask and you can say no but sometimes they just heap it on and you have to eat it. Theres this one old less active couple that ALWAYS feeds us no matter what every time we visit them, even if we just ate. this week we ate their cold leftovers which was a tough one haha. My stomach is getting stronger and my tongue number lol.
What kinds of things are you eating?
Siempre tortillas and rice, some sort of meat, salsa, beans, tortas, all kinds of stuff. Nothing like American Mexican food.
Even if people don't want to talk to us or hear our message they will always give us water or food which is cool.
Do you have enough money?
Plenty
What can I send you??
Pictures...
I honestly cant think of anything!
Why are sports and activities banned on Pday??
I guess some elders were sacrificing their study time to play more soccer and others were playing too rough and a few elders got sent home for injuries so we are on a break, but we don't know for how long. its kinda lame we don't do anything on p day. my comp sleeps and I clean and study.
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment