Hi mom :)
Yes the time is going by way too fast :( every day seems to pass by just a little bit faster. Good thing you got your water fixed! We are having water problems here too... Its kinda funny though. The knob to turn the water on in the shower got loose and now it wont shut haha. It started just a bit loose so that when you moved it just a little bit the water started shooting out full blast but then we would still be able to shut it but eventually it got looser and to shut it we had to hit it really hard and turn it and leave it in just the right position so it would turn off. and then every once in a while when we flushed the toilet the pressure would cause the shower to turn on randomly. and now its so loose that it wont even shut haha so we had to tie the knob with a wire so we wouldn't waste water. we told our landlord about it but he still hasn't come to fix it. :) oh well...
I liked it. A little reminder that with persistence, miracles can happen and peoples hearts can be opened :)
I bet that was fun for Brad to see his MP again. I miss President Jordan already haha. But Wednesday we have interviews with President Ramirez which I am super excited about :) SO far he is doing a great job. Speaking of Brads mission, how is James doing? And everyone else that's on missions... you haven't said much about Kelsie. Are we still waiting for her or..? haha that is still weird for me.
That's awesome that there are lots of kids going to the temple... I wish I would have gone to the temple more often.... One more thing to add to my list of ``I wish I would or wouldn't have...`` haha.
We also didn't have anything to exciting this week. Just hard hard work in the hot hot sun and a bit of stress and frustration... We still don't have any progressing investigators... the 4 we found 2 weeks ago went to Monterrey and we don't know when they are coming back. But we are working hard and there are a few potentials... The good thing is that the ward is starting to get a bit more excited... we still don't have a bishop. Had I told you that we don't have a bishop? Since the first time I was here... The stake divided and the bishop is now the first counselor and they have sent like 5 petitions to the first presidency for a new bishop and.... nada! We will see how much longer we go without a bishop haha... This week should be a bit more exciting because tomorrow we have divisions with the assistants and Wednesday interviews. Love you lots!
Elder Skalla
No comments:
Post a Comment